Thu, 17 Mar|
Scrum Master & Product Owner
AGILE HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS Combined Scrum Master Product Owner Certification
Time & Location
17 Mar 2022, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm AEST
About the event
PURPOSE OF COURSE
Provide knowledge and practical experience for team members identified to lead Agile teams and or sustain customer and strategic focus and alignment.
WHO SHOULD ENGAGE
Any team member or leader looking to member looking to learn how to lead high performance Agile Scrum teams and sustain exceptional customer and stakeholder engagement and alignment.
1. Certificated as Scrum Master and Product Owner with Agile Education Program.
2. Agile Scrum framework understanding and practical experience. 3. Product Owner cycle - the what and Agile management knowledge & experience.
4. Scum Master cycle - how to run and lead scrum with practical experience.
5. Critical Lean system - Pattern, Value Steam Mapping and RCA practical experience.
6. Vision, planning, prioritisation and refinement of work knowledge and experience.
PRE REQUISITES AND WORK
There are no prerequisites for this course. The course's pre-work is to read the current Scrum Guide, course summary document and video provided after registration.
LEARNING APPROACH AND TIME COMMITMENT
This course can be hosted in person or virtually via Zoom & smart practical online tools. The course runs for two days, typically 8 am to 4 pm. Two half-hour breaks and a central one hour break are provided for learners to rest, eat and catch up on work if needed.
Agile rising - success story analysis
Scrum framework and roles Agile management & the Product Owner
The Product Owner cycle
The Scrum Master and Scrum System
Working smarter, VSM, RCA & 5S Vision, customer alignment & prioritising
Planning and work estimation Course wrap up and Retrospective
70% pass on the post-course test will provide attendees with a certification through the Agile Education Program, a globally recognised certification linked with Jeff Sutherland, the founder of Agile and Scrum.
SUBSEQUENT LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
Attendees from this training can go on to further their education with the following courses:
1. Agile Scrum@ Scale certification
2. Leaders who serve certification Attendees can also get involved in the Enterprise Excellence Practitioner Community.
HOW TO REGISTER OR GAIN ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Go to www.enterpriseexcellenceacademy.com to gain additional information, register for a course or get in touch with us to discuss further. First-time trainees gain:
1. six months to the appropriate community for free, the resource centre and Time Optimisation Program. Spaces for each training cohort are limited. If you are interested, register now.